Monday, April 8, 2013

Chronicles of the creamy crack

So as of a couple of months ago I am trying to grow out my relaxer, which I have been getting relativity consistently for 12/15 years or so. I got maybe 1 inch or so of new growth and I am already going crazy and only wearing my hair pulled back.

I have googled and googled solutions but everything involves so much work. Blow dry, flat iron, roller set, and wrapping are just way too much maintenance for me. I know I know. I am a lazy bum. I did break and relax just the aides of my hair with a drugstore relaxer. I have such nappy sides and this has helped it lay down.

I think I will continue with this technique but switch to a better relaxer. I need to get my hands on a lye relaxer so I don't have to throw away the extra. Rule of thumb- if it needs and activator you probably shouldn't store it. Most Lye relaxers don't need activators so store away ladies and gents.


So as of today I am officially campaigning, it's 2013 shouldn't there be some futuristic pill or something that lets us change our hair at will?



No comments:

Post a Comment